At RPL International, we know how important it is for you to be able to trust your staffing partner to provide you with a temporary employee on a moment’s notice, especially when you have a tight deadline or are behind on a project.
We know the type of talent you are looking for. After all, that’s our specialty. With our vast network of best-in-class professionals, we are able to custom fit standout professionals to your specific needs and culture.
Our Search Consultants are experts at placing temporary employees and high level consultants at a variety of companies from the latest startups to middle market and Fortune 1000 corporations.
Why would you need a temporary employee?
Common Situations in Today’s Business Environment
- Do you have a hiring freeze now that prohibits you from hiring someone?
- Do you have a deadline or special project that you need completed?
- Do you need to reduce tax risks associated with 1099 independent contractors?
- Do you want to evaluate a candidate’s skills prior to offering direct employment?
- Do you want to avoid layoffs and bad press?
Advantages of Temporary Employees
Reduce Employment Costs
- No workers’ compensation exposure or claims
- No employee benefits costs for medical, dental, vision, life, and 401(k)
- No added expense for holidays, vacations, sick time, etc.
- No administrative costs for hiring and processing new employment paperwork
- No administration costs associated with payroll withholdings, filings, and reporting’s
- Minimized risk of IRS and state audits because of worker misclassification
- Match staffing levels to your workload and project requirements
- Quick hiring process vs. lengthy direct placement cycle
- Option to terminate contract placement at any time
- Acquire needed resources through a standard purchase order versus capital budget
Sole-Source Staffing Ability
- Decrease the number of staffing/ recruiting vendors
- Simplify invoice payment processing
- One-stop shopping for all your staffing needs
Temp-to-Hire Conversions (Try Before You Buy)
- Interview and assess the real skills during the contract period
- Evaluate how the candidate fits your corporate culture
Maintain Budget Controls
- Accelerate the pace at which projects reach completion
- Secure labor needed for projects through a purchase order
- Eliminate unnecessary overhead